More Halloween Inspiration: Xmen Cosplay


storm_hot
Storm
With Halloween around the corner, you should be putting your costume together. And girls can take inspiration from the popular comic book series, the Xmen. The Xmen is best known for the movies series but I am going to let you light the true geek hearts afire with classic comic xmen too...and definitely ones that have never appeared in any of the Hollywood movies.

Also girls, why limit yourself to the female xmen?  Girls make excellent and sexy Wolverines and Cyclops, don't you think?

Happy preparing for the Halloween parties this weekend!

Oh, and I also threw in some Guardians of the Galaxy at the end because...it was a bit hero blockbuster too.

I hope you enjoy my list of the best and sexiest female Xmen cosplayers ever (up to 2015) as these girls have all done an absolutely amazing job on their costumes.  I especially appreciate their amazing ability to transform a male character into a hot vixen.
 
And all of these costumes just crush the uninspired 'sexy' costumes we normally see this time of year.   Enjoy!

comicon
How awesome is this!?

hot_cyclops
Cyclops

hot_dagger
Dagger (of Cloak and Dagger)

hot_domino
Domino


hot_jean_grey
Jean Grey 
hot_jubilee
Jubilee

hot_deathstrike
Lady Deathstrike

best-sexiest_mystique
A bad girl

sexiest_mystique
She looks cold

great_mystique
Mystique
hot_cosplay
Is she red?

Or is she skinny and green?

sexiest_pixie
She looks like a sexy Pixie to me

I hope that is photoshop
-or the photographer is in trouble

sexiest_pryde
I have to swallow my Pryde

sexiest_psylocke
Psylocke

Jean Grey

sexiest_scarlet_witch
Witchblade! Er...I mean Scarlet Witch


Another Storm

sexiest_white_queen
White Queen

female_wolverine
Logan

sexiest_wolverine-female
Glad she skipped the sideburns

female_wolverine_in_snow

girl_wolverine_hot

hot-girl-comicon
She knows what you're thinking
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
Starlord-female-gamora
Starlord and Gamora

Nebulus_nebula
Nebula

Nebula_female

sexy_racoon_female_cosplay_rocket
Rocket -the Racoon. Or is she from Zelda
You have to watch me carefully.