Sexy Superhero Costumes for Halloween 2015


best-wonderwoman-costume-ever This post is for the ladies...that like superheroes....and other ladies. Mwah hahahahaha!  But seriously, who doesn't like superheroes? Lame-assed people...that's who. Superheroes embody all that we aspire to be -- and deep down, everyone of us knows that we are deeply special and magical...just like every superhero.  Even the Punisher is special and awesome in his own way.

Hnnnnnn...I suppose some of these outfits may also appeal somewhat to F2M trans people...but I doubt it has much appeal as the 'dudes' are being done up like really sexy lady-folk. But then again, I'm not trans so how would I know?? But the cosplayer will appreciate this for sure!

The point is, the halloween slutpocolyse is almost upon us and I want to be sure that as much skin is exposed as possible! So ladies, please, use this opportunity wisely-- and blow all the nerdy boys minds.

First up is Wonder Woman. How can you go wrong? She's a warrior princess that kicks ass and ties up the boys and forces them to tell the truth. She's the #1 female superhero of all time. That's why there are so many Wonder Woman movies -- almost as many as Superman films! Er....fuck. Seriously, wtf is up with that??  How many Batman movies have their been? They even did Guardians of the Galaxy and a frikkin' raccoon got to be a superhero. Where the FUCK is Wonder Woman!!
high-quality-costume-halloween

easy-halloween-costume-wonderwoman
I actually love this version because it's sexy
and yet practical looking and...believable. It
just oozes confidence to me. 

stripper-halloween-costume-wonderwoman
Not as subtle as the others

You should see what she wears
to the beach!!
old-classic-wonderwoman-costume-halloween
Classic WW that will always
be sexy
Not a fan of WW?  How about Superwoman (or a femme'd up Superman?)
sexy-Halloween-costume

best-supergirl-costume

Of course, I prefer Supergirl...and blame the supergirl comics I saw when I was about 13 years old....as I thought she was the hottest thing ever. 
sexy-halloween-costume-super-girl

Ms. Marvel was also a favorite from those summer cottage comic times.
sexy-halloween-ms-marvel-costume

latex-ms-marvel-costume-halloween-superhero
I don't remember the comic looking
this good
Crap, I have a bunch more --and as I promised, they were all the male heroes redone...but they won't upload well at the moment so I will post them later.